Today, the 6th Geneva Conference on Person-Centered Medicine will include a workshop on Developing a New Person-centered and Evidence-based Regional Medical School in the United States led by: Michael Schwartz (Round Rock, Texas)and Juan Perez-Miranda (Madrid).
This event will include:
• Introduction on Intertwining Person-Centered and Evidence-Based Medicine: Michael Schwartz (Round Rock, Texas)
• Domains of Inquiry and Action in the Pursuit of Person Centered Medicine: Edward Sherwood (Round Rock, Texas)
• The Journey to the Center of Person-Centered Medicine: Lianne Marks (Round Rock, Texas)
• Essential Skills for Physicians in the Pursuit of Person Centered Medicine: Jim Donovan (Round Rock, Texas)
• Discussants: Inger Ekman (Gothenburg) & Salman Rawaf (London)