Which Of The Following Is Not A Fact About The Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (Caa)

When a student is denied admission to a UNC institution, he or she receives a letter from that institution that transmits the student to the University of North Carolina Foundation (CFNC) website. The CFNC (CFNC.org) website presents the conditions of TAAP to the student and, if these conditions are met, the student receives information on the availability of premises and contacts within the UNC system. Students should contact these institutions for specific information on the amenities and majors available. As a student at Alamance Community College, you have the opportunity to pursue your academic career at a four-year university or university. The State of North Carolina has entered into an agreement called the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) between all NC colleges and UNC`s 16 systemic institutions. The North Carolina Comprehensive Liaison Agreement (CAA) is a national credit transfer agreement between NC Community Colleges and NC Public Universities and aims to move students smoothly. In addition to the sixteen universities in the UNC system, the following private universities and colleges have expressed their support for the independent global articulation agreement: the CAA guarantees admission to one of the 16 UNC institutions, with the following provisions: The Associate in Fine Arts is designed for the licensing of higher art programs (BFA). The college student in an AFA program, which is completed satisfactorily with the C grade or better all courses for college transfer, is credited for these courses. However, not all UNC university systems have BFA degrees, which allows them to transfer AFA courses as election credits. Since the AFA standard covers only 28 SHC for general education, transfering AFA students must meet the requirements of the receiving university`s general education.

The best choice for a fluid articulation with the university is a partner in the arts or associate in Science Degree. Applied Sciences or General Education Diplomas have different blends of general education courses, choices and main courses, which are less easy to articulate with higher education institutions. Students who graduate from applied science and general culture, but that is not the intent of these programs. Again, the joint is not as smooth as with AA and AS degrees. Other colleges and universities that are not listed may also grant credits for college courses that are attended during Sandhills High School. Students should contact an admissions counsellor at the institution of their choice to find out about the transferability of the course. For more information, see www.sandhills.edu/university-studies-2/. University courses are transferred to the university on the basis of courses. Under the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) between the University of North Carolina (UNC) System and the North Carolina Community College system, a Community College student who has completed a transferable course with a “C” grade or better obtains recognition for the course (s) upon admission to a public university nc. The host institution determines whether the course is considered a general culture, a principal credit or an electoral credit.